Take 5: Safety and Security
Do you have 5 minutes?
Try these ideas for making the most of your micro moments:
- Identify weaknesses. When you think about safety and security at your church, what area needs immediate attention?
- Think children first. If you could change one thing in your children’s area to increase safety and security, what would it be?
- Examine past incidents. What events have made your members or leadership anxious?
- Take a look around. How is your church affected by your community? What safety and security issues do other churches face?
- Assess preparedness. Are you ready to address the issues that people bring to church?