Take 5: Engaging Leadership
Do you have 5 minutes?
Try these ideas for making the most of your micro moments:
- Choose a target. If you could improve one thing about your church’s safety or security, what would it be?
- Go undercover. Invite a friend to visit your church. Ask your friend to note any safety hazards she sees as she walks in your church’s front doors, around your children’s area, and into your sanctuary.
- Pretend you’re a thief. What areas can you access easily? What’s unprotected?
- Close your eyes. Visualize yourself in an area of your church. Do you know where the emergency exits are? Where the fire extinguishers are?
- Think about your greeters. Do they actively observe and greet everyone who comes in, or are they frequently involved in side conversations?